post abortion support
If you have never shared or been to counseling regarding your abortion experience, it may be affecting your current quality of life. Surrendering The Secret offers a safe place to talk with other women who understand.
- I can’t tell anyone about my abortion because they wouldn’t understand.
- There are details about the abortion that I do not remember.
- Since having the abortion, I have lost interest in things I use to love to do.
- I often feel angry and irritable.
- I have difficulty maintaining relationships.
- I have used alcohol, drugs, or prescription medication once per week or more.
- I find that I am repeating the same mistakes in my life.
- I avoid people, places, and things that remind me of the abortion.